Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Roland Robert Lenard - Roland Robert Lenard

Mr. Roland Robert Lenard


Roland Robert Lenard
321 Franklin Street


Clarksville, TN 37040
USA
9315524894

Our firm does not charge a fee for any initial consultation, here in Clarksville, TN. I practice immigration law, family law (international adoption, divorce, custody, & child support) and criminal defense law (state and federal court) in both TN and KY, between Nashville, TN, and Paducah, KY, and all counties in between, including Fort Campbell, KY, and Fort Knox, KY.  I formerly served on active duty in the US Army in the Judge Advocate General's Corps, and  I handle military law issues, particularly for soldiers with immigration, divorce, and criminal issues involving themselves, their spouses, parents, or children.  I am active in AILA chapter leadership: in Midsouth, I currently serve as chair of the Pro Bono Committee, with responsibility for pro bono for all chapter members in our five chapter service states, AR, KY, LA, MS, and TN. For I-94 issues, I currently serve as the CBP Liaison for TN, for all TN port cities: including Memphis, Nashville, and Chattanooga. I also am very privileged to serve on the National Pro Bono Committee, and routinely work with pro bono attorneys all over the United States. I handle asylum, cancellation of removal, and removal (deportation) cases in Immigration Court in Memphis, TN, and have done so for over 15 years. Many persons routinely need help with Asylum, CIR, DACA, EAD, Green Cards, Naturalization, Passports, SIJS, TPS, Visas, Work Permits, and US income Tax Issues, and I handle these cases every day. I have a special interest in new and complex immigration cases, involving either documented or undocumented persons, and am always willing to give a second opinion on any case. If you are not a US citizen, please do not sign a confession, speak to the police or ICE, or plead guilty in any criminal proceeding until you speak to an immigration attorney! Please do not hesitate to email me at rrlenard@aol.com from your private email address (not work) or phone me at (931) 552-4894, from anywhere in the United States or overseas, at any time, with any question you have. I will let you know if I can help you! Thank you! Bob Lenard (March 14, 2014)